This is a blog about twin sisters Morriah and Mirabel. What follows is a collection of various moments, thoughts, memories, photos, and more that we want to share with our family and friends!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Easter 2010
Highlights from Easter 2010 - which was an especially excellent occasion because it was the first time both sides of the family all got together! 4 generations in 1 room!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a GREAT day it was! The pictures are great and I loved how you captured the entire group in one picture. Those babies are so much fun!
Tim....Thanks for sharing. I loved the video/slide show with the music. The babies look adorable and Jessica looks absolutely beautiful. What a lucky man you are!
2 comments:
What a GREAT day it was! The pictures are great and I loved how you captured the entire group in one picture. Those babies are so much fun!
Tim....Thanks for sharing. I loved the video/slide show with the music. The babies look adorable and Jessica looks absolutely beautiful. What a lucky man you are!
Auntie Sherry
Post a Comment