This is a blog about twin sisters Morriah and Mirabel. What follows is a collection of various moments, thoughts, memories, photos, and more that we want to share with our family and friends!
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Crose Twins - 1st Poop
5 days after her 2nd birthday, Morriah made her first poop in the toilet! Jessica was gone at church, but I had to call her and tell have MJ tell her what was going on. I would ask if she was done, and she'd say "MORE!" and sure enough... When she was finally finished she (on her own) unrolled 3 pieces of toilet paper, tore them off, and whipped herself! I didn't realize she knew the whole routine! Once that step was completed she stood up on the step-stool, turned around and was allowed to flush for the first time. She said "bye poop!" and was happy. Then I hugged & kissed & praised her & and gave high-fives.
Hallelujah there's a light at the end of the tunnel now!
(figuratively speaking of course; literally, there's just poo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment