Tuesday, December 10, 2013

5 years... Already?!

My twin darlings,

You girls are the best gifts that I have ever received, and I am grateful to God every day for blessing me with you both.


Morriah - you are an exceptional artist and creative lyricist. I love how you sing all the time because you truly have a musical heart. You think outside of the box and answer questions in your own perfect way (ex: "what's your favorite color?" "RAINBOW!"). You are sensitive and patient and intelligent beyond your years. Keep your heart open and soft, and seek out humility. I love you with my whole heart!

Mirabel - you are the most playful spirit I have ever met. I love how you wrestle and pillow fight. Your sense of humor is perfect and you bring joy to everyone who knows you. The way you jump & bounce makes me happy too, and I love hearing your words and thoughts and feelings. You exceed my expectations and will surprise the world (I know it). Keep on learning and persevering. I love you with my whole heart!

12-10-13 : your Dad.

No comments: